DB Custom Marble & Granite Now Offering
Complete Kitchen, Bathroom & Flooring Remodeling.
D.B. Custom Marble &
Granite, Inc. is a local family owned Washington DC, MD and Northern
VA commercial and residential designer, fabricator and installer of granite,
marble, ceramic tile, marble tile, quartz, and slate. Located in Clinton.
We offer countertop and floor design, fabrication and installation services to these Prince Georges County MD areas: PG County, Accokeek, Adelphi, Beltsville, Berwyn Heights, Bladensburg MD, Bowie, Brandywine, Brentwood MD, Camp Springs, Capitol Heights, Cheverly, Chillum, Clinton, College Park, District Heights, Forestville, Fort Washington MD, Glenn Dale, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Kettering, Landover, Langley Park, Lanham, Largo, Laurel, Mitchellville, Mount Rainier, New Carrollton, Oxon Hill, Palmer Park, Riverdale, Seabrook, Seat Pleasant, Silver Spring, Suitland, Takoma Park, Temple Hills and Upper Marlboro MD.
Why Choose Us?
D.B. Custom Marble & Granite has the following reasons to do business with them:
Click Here for us to come to your home or office to receive a FREE quotation on granite or marble countertops or flooring.
- FREE in home or office estimates
- FREE design, layout, and templating
- 3-7 day design to installation turnaround time
- Owner has over 25 years industry experience
- Local family owned & operated business for 16 years
B Custom also provides Cambria, Travertine, Daltile, Caesarstone, Silestone for all your remodeling of kitchens, baths, fire place surround, bars or any room that needs new flooring or counter tops.
Maryland Complete Kitchen, Bath & Flooring Remodeling
DB Custom is now happy to announce that not only will we design and install your countertop for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring project but we will now custom design your complete kitchen, bath or flooring project including cabinets, countertop, sinks, faucets and flooring. For a FREE in home estimate, Click Here.
DB Custom can help you with any of the following:
- Bathroom Countertop, Cabinet, Sink & Faucet Upgrade Or Complete Remodel
- Kitchen Countertop, Cabinet, Sink & Faucet Upgrade Or Complete Remodel
- Kitchen or Bathroom Cabinet Upgrade or Complete Remodel
- Granite or Marble Countertops Upgrade or Complete Remodel
- Granite Tile Flooring Upgrade or Complete Remodel
- Marble Flooring Upgrade or Complete Remodel
- Ceramic Tile Flooring Upgrade or Complete Remodel
D.B. Custom Marble & Granite Services
D.B. Custom offers the following design, fabrication and installation services to the Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern VA areas including Prince Georges County and Montgomery County and Fairfax County.
Commercial Granite & Marble Countertops with
sinks & faucets
Commercial Marble & Granite Flooring & Tiling
Residential Granite & Marble Countertops with
sinks & faucets
Residential Granite & Marble Flooring & Tiling
Granite Design Fabrication & Installation
Marble Design Fabrication & Installation
Granite & Marble Bath Vanity Countertops with
Granite & Marble Fireplace Surrounds
Marble & Granite Kitchen Countertops with
sinks & faucets
Granite & Marble Island Countertops with
sinks & faucets
Granite & Marble Bar Countertops with sinks & faucets
Ceramic Floor & Wall Tiling
Granite Floor & Wall Tiling
Marble Floor & Wall Tiling
Custom designs, fabricates & installs the following:
- Ceramic tile
- Marble tile
Click Here for us to come to your home or office to receive a FREE quotation
on granite or marble countertops or flooring.
What is granite?
Granite rocks are igneous rocks which are the hardest of all building
stones with a very close grain, making it almost impervious to stain and
uniquely applicable for any interior use, and if polished, is ideal for
countertops and flooring applications.
Do you offer other types
of finished edges?
D B Custom offers "eased and polished" straight edge profile
as well as other edge profiles. Our other available edge profiles
are shown here.
Will my granite have visible seams?
Most granite installations will require at least one or more joints
called seams. During layout and design, D B Custom
will always try to minimize the number of seams required.
When seams are necessary, we will locate them in areas of less traffic
to minimize their appearance. Finally, we are trained to color-match
the epoxy joining adhesive to minimize the appearance of the visible
Are there special cleaning requirements for granite?
Do you offer other types of finished edges?
For regular cleaning, we recommend a specially formulated stone cleaner
since everyday household cleaners could lessen the effectiveness of the
sealer which has been applied. Spills left on the surfaces for an
extended period can leave some residual staining, even when sealed properly.
Most stains usually dissipate over time on their own, but if you want
immediate stain removal, we have specialty stain-lifting poultice powders.
Maintenance of granite surfaces is easy, and you should consider caring
for your investment properly!
D B Custom offers "eased and polished" straight edge profile as well as other edge profiles. To see our other available edge profiles Click Here.
and DON'Ts of Granite:
- DO clean up spills quickly to minimize damage to your stone.
- DO use trivets or mats under hot dishes & cookware.
- DO use place mats under china, ceramics, & silver that can scratch
your stone's surface.
- DO use coasters under glasses, especially ones containing alcohol
or citrus juices.
- DO clean surfaces regularly with a Granite & Marble Kitchen Countertop
- DON'T wait to clean up spills on stone.
- DON'T use acid cleaners such as bathroom cleaners or grout cleaners.
- DON'T use vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general-purpose cleaners.
- DON'T use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- DON'T use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
The next time you have a commercial or residential project or job
in the Washington DC, Maryland, or Northern VA areas, including
floors, countertops, vanities, kitchens, or bathrooms, Click Here for a FREE estimate.
Custom Marble & Granite Inc.
7546 Ogden Drive • Clinton, Maryland 20735